Monday, September 7

Insert Title Here

I've been struggling to find the right words, phrase, paragraphs for the past few months. Heck, I can't even find the right title for this one. Writing has been my ultimate stress reliever since high school, but it seems like it's been causing me stress as well - falling behind academic writing, the inability to write for Love Cloud, etc. Writing felt like a routine, instead of an outlet for thoughts, creativity, and #feels. I've been meaning to write, leaving a couple of entries left undone. Forgotten. And just now, deleted. Hayy, I don't even know where to start.

However, writing is my life. It will always be part and parcel of who I am - as a person and as an academic. The ultimate cliche line to describe my disposition right now: I miss writing, yet all I ever do is write. Bottom line, I am stuck. Must do something about this, quickly.

I hope to ignite my amour for writing through a series of blog entries in the next few days - not just for the sake of meeting a personal deadline, but to simply appreciate the craft once more. Writing should be more than a hobby, for it is a habit it to be cultivated.

It's always nice to see my thoughts and style evolve through these entries. Let's see how far this will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment