Saturday, January 11

Humility

He must increase, I must decrease. John 3:30

Walking through the halls and the field of SHS earlier was nostalgic for me. Although I did not graduate from said school, it reminded me a lot of good memories. Happy memories filled longing for the people included in those. Seeing those sisters leading the camp, young as they are, made me really smile. Visiting the camp brought me back to the reason why I am serving in this program - seeing high school students step up for Him. It is never about the people I'm with, it's about being happy in serving Him. Though I am preparing to move on with life, I believe that the Lord would take me to greater heights this year in my service - wherever He chooses to send me.

I choose to love others as He loves me. More of Him, and less of me. It will be a year of humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment