Saturday, August 11

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.

Yes, the title is lifted from the book Perks of Being a Wallflower. What did the author meant by that line? What does being 'infinite' mean? Does it denote being limitless, freedom from boundaries, or being eternal? The text could mean differently from one person to another; let me share my perspective.

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite. Just being with my household earlier reminded me of these words. Being infinite means letting go of your inhibitions; to just be yourself around others. Being infinite means loving without expecting anything in return; remember that love goes beyond romantic love. Being infinite means setting aside differences to grow with and through each other. 

Being infinite felt like no one could ever end the night, that we could just stay there and just forget everything.  Laughing in the rain, singing, and just enjoying each other. Truly, I've been blessed to have experienced that moment. Changes are bound to happen soon, but I choose to live in the moment than to over think about the future.