Friday, July 27

More

Don't let anyone look down on you because of your youth, but set an example for believers in speech, life, love, faith and purity 1 Timothy 4:12


Lately, I started to feel burned out again. I feel like I'm doing too much things again. Juggling responsibilities ain't that easy. I have to give equal time for everything, almost. I feel like shutting down for a day. Hayy. To ease things, I dropped by the UST Chapel last Tuesday. There, God said, I gave you all these things because I know you could do more than what you imagine. It was an opportunity for me, to excel under pressure, from Him. Instead of feeling pressured, I should feel blessed through all of these things.

Thank You Lord for the opportunity to serve, to study, to work, and to love. I'll always be grateful.