Wednesday, May 6

If there's one message that the Lord has been consistently and persistently telling me, it would be:

You are not a burden, but I choose to carry your burdens.

This particular message came across one prayer time, and it's a set of comforting words from Him as well. It simply reminded me of how much He helped me get through a year's worries, to transition a heavy heart back to a loving one.

You are not a burden, but I choose to carry your burdens.

Despite of my fears and insecurities from my brokenness, He chose to direct me to where I am now - so that I can feel that I am always worth His sacrifice. That I will remain whole in Him alone.

You are not a burden, but I choose to carry burdens.

Despite of my fears and insecurities in allowing myself to love and to be loved, He surrounded me with the people whom I needed and more. That these people will always pray with and for me; the concrete fulfillment of His love for me.
-
When times get tough, may I always remember how the Lord endured for you and I on that cross. May I never allow myself to get lost in my fears and insecurities again. May I allow myself to simply bask in your love. May I always find and bring you in everything I do, to everywhere I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment