Tuesday, May 20

Greater Heights


Five days after I got that e-mail, I am still overwhelmed. Overwhelmed with excitement, happiness, and gratitude. A few weeks back, waiting for May 15 was just torturous. On the other hand, I was looking forward to the results of both the exam and the scholarship. I got too stressed; to the point of having anxiety attacks. It was after our morning worship that a friend told me the good news, and right before dinner, I read the official e-mail. I (literally) slumped on the floor and said: Praise the Lord! I passed for both the program and the scholarship. It is a huge achievement for me, but I know it happened through God's grace and providence. Sabi nga ni ate Karen, I'm really soaring and it is the Wind that brings me to greater heights. I am grateful for my mentors in UST, both in Sociology and in RCCESI. Without them, I will not have the skills that helped me pass. I still have a long way to go, but I know I will be guided. I'm just psyched to do my best for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment