Wednesday, June 20

Junior Year.

Ang bilis ng panahon.

Yesterday, a barista asked me if I was still in high school. I don't know if I should take it as a compliment, or as a joke. Come to think of it, I still look like a kid from high school because of my uniform. Then I realized, I'm already in 3rd year college. Wow, where did the years go? And after 3 semesters, I'll be out of the University. Mas mabilis pala ang oras sa college.

Meanwhile, I'm starting to accept the fact that I'm already a junior and that my schedule is actually good. Sure, the hours are not great, but at least I get to sleep more in the morning. I'm adjusting to the evening commute! I think I'll do just fine without having to stay in a dorm 'til I graduate. I just need to be extra cautious (and stop sleeping) during the commute. Also, in order to survive (and ultimately, excel), I need to develop better study habits. 

Get ready to be conquered, junior year!