Saturday, December 13


About two years ago, I chose to stop feeling things. It allowed me to discover new things, and to have a commitment for more than a year. It was a choice I made out of pain, out of fear from questions left unanswered. Back then, I must admit, the decision made me vulnerable emotionally. I didn't know any better, and I ended up making another decision. Not that I have regrets over the latter, it was a different experience - something that made stronger. I am not making the same mistake this time. I choose to stop feeling whatever-this-is because I love myself. I don't deserve this, no one does. It's time to woman up. While I am not closing any doors, I'm certainly not ringing any bells. I will not chase after any pavements.

Some things never change. Like how some things are [maybe] better left unsaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment